Friday 28 October 2011

Socks

Legend is the official sock-puller-offer. Cash and Kayla will ask me to take their socks off, but I feel that is something they can learn to do for themselves. I have shown them how numerous times, so now I just say, "You want your socks off? Okay, take them off then."  They have stopped asking me. Now they ask Legend.

Cash walks in to the house this morning and, almost immediately, wants his socks off.
Cash - "Legend, I need help. I want socks off."
Legend smiles proudly - "Okay." He pulls the socks off Cash's feet, and laughs, victorious.
Cash - "Thank you, Legend."
Legend nods - "Uh-hun."

Kayla - "I want socks off too, Legend!"
Legend - "Help? Socks."
Kayla - "Yes."
Legend - "Okay." And he pulls her socks off too, pulling her across the floor by the foot as he does so.
Kayla - "Thank-you Legend."

The tots giggle as they run down the hall in their bare feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment