Thursday 20 October 2011

Epic Dinosaur Battle

Legend and Cash each have a tri-ceratops, I have T-Rex, and Kayla has some other weird dinosaur that has big, curly clawed toes. We are having an epic battle in which the dinosaurs wrestle and try to push the other out of the owner's hands.

I let Cash's dinosaur defeat mine, and Cash gloats a little, then I have my T-Rex jump up and flip his tri-ceratops out of his hand. I give my best evil laugh.

Cash bursts into tears.

Me - "It's okay Cash. Pick him up, let's battle!"
Cash - "Oh, okay." He stops crying, picks up his dinosaur, and puts his game face on.

We wrestle the dinosaurs, and roar. It's battle-mania. (And nobody is getting hurt!)

It is a little too intense for Kayla though. She periodically comes over and gives me a kiss on the cheek while I am battling the boys. I have to say, it throws me off of my game a little. It throws Legend off too.

Legend, in the midst of battle - "Hi!"
He stops the fighting and has the dinosaurs embrace and kiss, just to make sure the dinosaurs have no hard feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment