Wednesday 25 January 2012

Shopping

When we go to the grocery store as a family, I usually do the actual shopping while Cody and Legend entertain themselves and kind of stay nearby. Not this time. This time, Legend is all work.

Legend predictably does not want a ride in the cart, but insists on pushing it instead. He puts his back into it and pushes it down each aisle, quite proudly. Daddy turns the cart by the front end when needed, but other than that, Legend's got it covered.

Legend pushes with all his might, leaning into the cart with arms extended and legs working hard.
Daddy - "Wait, Legend. Mommy has to put cereal in."
Legend pauses and looks up at me as I drop the cereal into the cart.
Legend nods - 'Thank you Mommy." And back to his arduous work.

He paused and thanked me for every item I put in. He was extraordinarily helpful and polite. 
If this is a changeling child, I'll take it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment