Tuesday 27 September 2011

Pee-a-thon

Kayla loves the potty a little too much. While the boys nap the afternoon away, Kayla spends most of her time on the potty. Sometimes she just hangs out, sits and plays with a toy or reads a book, but sometimes she goes on a pee-a-thon.

Kayla sits on the potty and tinkles, a tiny little bit, then hops off and points at it.
Kayla - "I did it! Auntie look. Kayla peed!"
Me - "Good job Kayla! Do you have to pee more?"
Kayla - "No."

So I clean out the potty and put it back together and before we can pull up her pants, she is back on it.
She tinkles, just enough to make the blasted music play, leaps up and points.
Kayla - "I did it. I peed!"

Me - "Good job Kayla. Are you all done?"
Kayla - "No."
Me - "Ok, sit down."
Kayla - "No. I peed."
So I wash it out again, and she plops back on it immediately, and pees a tiny little bit...

Repeat 16 times. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh! I feel your pain. Though I must commend Kayla on her bladder control; stopping mid-stream is no easy feat!

    ReplyDelete