Sunday 18 September 2011

Bear, meet Dinosaur

Legend has a favourite bear. It is already flat and no longer soft; it looks like road kill, but Legend loves it and sleeps with it every night.

I am tucking him in to bed tonight and Legend has his bear snuggled into neck when he spots a little blue dinosaur stuffy on his floor. He is really into dragons and dinosaurs as of this week for some reason.

Legend - " 'Saur!"
Me - "Oh, does dinosaur want to go to bed too? Ok." I hand him the dinosaur and he throws his bear to me. Who needs a bear for protection when you have a dinosaur? But, a moment later he changes his mind so I put bear back into bed with him.

Legend picks up his bear, snuggles it, wiggles the dinosaur and roars.
Then he puts their faces together and makes a kissing noise.

I guess bears and dinosaurs can work (and play) together just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment