Saturday 25 February 2012

Cookie Monster

I am sitting on the couch discussing hair accessories with Kayla when Legend starts stomping toward me with his arms stretched out menacingly.

Legend, in his best monster voice - "COOKIES!"
He has a mischievous gleam in his eye as he approaches.

Legend - "COOKIES!"
Kayla and I pretend to be afraid and cling to each other.
Me - "Oh no! Here he comes!"

Legend reaches me and pretends to eat my knees like Cookie Monster devouring cookies.
Me - "I'm not a cookie! I'm not a cookie!"

Legend pauses and looks up at me.
Legend, in a goofy monster voice - "SORRY! SORRY!"
He stomps down the hall, monster-apologizing all the way to the front door.

Me - "Phew. We're safe, Kayla."
Legend-cookie-monster stomps toward us again - "COOKIES!"

Kayla - "Legend is the Cookie Monster! He is so silly. I love Legend."
My thoughts exactly.

No comments:

Post a Comment