Tuesday 22 November 2011

Kiss Crazy

Kayla loves to smooch. When I am holding her, she will often kiss me repeatedly, as many times as I will allow. She gets annoyed that I give her the cheek instead of my lips.

If I am not careful, she'll give me a long, romantic smooch right on the lips. She even holds the back of my head so it is hard to dodge, and I don't want to hurt her feelings.

I love all the snuggles and smooches - it makes me feel loved - but sometimes, enough is enough.


I am sitting on the floor, having just changed Kayla's diaper. She stands up, eye to eye with me, perfect position for smooches.

She pulls my face to hers and plants 6 or 7 kisses on my cheeks, as close to my mouth as I will allow. I can't make progress buttoning her pants with her in my face, and I have had quite enough kisses.

As she attempts to pull my face in for a second round...
Me - "Stop. Thank you Kayla. That's enough kisses now."

She does her best to resist for a moment.
I quickly button her pants and make to stand up.

Kayla kisses the air a couple times then yells at me - "Let me KISS YOU!"

No means no, Kayla!

No comments:

Post a Comment