Thursday 24 November 2011

A Father and Son Moment

Legend is sitting on his daddy's lap, watching the last few minutes of Land Before Time 2. He loves his dinosaur movies.

Daddy - "Legend, can I tickle you?"
Legend agrees to it - "Uh-hun tickle you."
Giggles ensue.

Daddy - "Legend, can I bite you?"
Legend smiles- "Uh-hun bite you please."
Daddy play bites Legend's belly, and Legend belly laughs uncontrollably.
That is the best noise; it lifts the soul.

Daddy - "Legend, can I tickle you under your arm?"
Legend - "Uh-hun tickle arm."
Both father and son are full of giggles and smiles.

Daddy stops and hugs his boy - "Whew! I love you, Legend."
Legend puckers his lips for a kiss - "Mmmmmwaa."

Legend can be quite accommodating.


I've got it all. My life has its difficult moments: I use up all my daily allotment of patience every day, I get sick more often than the average adult, we sometimes have trouble making ends meet, but I have everything that is important. My family and my work are both amazing to me. I've got it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment