Friday 25 November 2011

Boyfriend's Sweater

Like a girl curling up in her boyfriend's too-big sweater, Kayla loves it when she gets to wear something of Legend's.  I loaned her a pair of Legend's sweat pants once because she got hers very messy and there were no extras in her bag. She showed up the next day with them still on. She refused to take them off for bed, or to change the next morning.

I put Legend's outgrown boots on her to take her out in the wet grass. She was so excited she happy danced and bounced. "I have Legend's shoes!"  She bawled when I made her take them off when we came inside.

There have been many other articles of clothing. The story is always the same, but I really hope it isn't this time.


I grab one of Kayla's diapers from her bag and ask her to meet me in the bathroom for a change.
She slowly dawdles into the bathroom.
I am in auto-pilot mode as I quickly change her diaper and help her to stand back up. I am just about finished wiggling her cute, chubby thighs into her tights...

Kayla - "Legend's diaper!" She looks down, thrilled that I accidentally grabbed one of Legend's diapers (a different brand, but luckily the same size as hers), and left her diaper sitting on the counter.

Uh-oh.  I hope she lets her mommy take it off later...

No comments:

Post a Comment