Saturday 3 March 2012

Explanation of all the Nakedness

During the last week, Legend has spent most of his time pants-less. I bought Legend a brand new blue potty and gave it to him just over a week ago. We placed it in the living room near all his toys so that he would see it (and think about it) all the time and would not have to run far when he realizes he has to go. He has done very well, but I am starting to look forward to teaching him to wear pants without having accidents. I have more than met my quota for toddler wiener sightings.

Last night, Cody and I went out on a date and had our very trustworthy and competent 17 year old babysitter come over.


She arrives and greets a half-naked Legend and is surprisingly relaxed about it for a 17 year old.
Cody quickly explains the nakedness, and so does Legend.

Legend runs over to his potty and makes sure he has his babysitter's full attention.
Legend, rambling excitedly and pointing emphatically at his potty - "My present. My potty present. Mommy, daddy, present Legend. Legend potty. Wee wee. I'm pooping in there."

Yep. Thanks Legend. I'm sure she's got the picture now.

No comments:

Post a Comment