Monday 23 April 2012

The Attributes of a Lollipop

We celebrated Cash's third birthday this morning. Each kid got a lollipop in his or her goodie bag. They all sat on top of the sand box together to enjoy their treats.


Later, Cash remembers just how awesome that was.

Cash runs up to me, excited - "I ate a sucker in my mouth, in my belly." He opens is mouth to prove the lollipop is gone.
Me - "That's right. Did you like it?"

He begins hopping up and down - "Sucker is good, and yummy, and good in my mouth aaaaannnnddd......"
He searches his limited vocabulary for a word that can capture just how much he liked it.

"And many wonderful colours everywhere."

I'm pretty sure he dug up a phrase he heard his mom say a few times, either that or the sucker was laced.

No comments:

Post a Comment