Wednesday 8 August 2012

Hard Work

Legend and I drop Cody off at work this morning so that I can keep the car for the day.
Legend is a little confused about what we are doing.

Me - "Come on, Legend. We need to get our shoes on now. We have to drive daddy to work."
Legend - "We go in the car? We're going camping."
Me - "No, we're not going camping. We're dropping daddy off at work."
Legend - "No. Daddy stays here."

Shoes are on.
Daddy - "Okay Legend, let's get in the car now."
Legend - "Bye bye, Mommy."
Me - "I'm coming with you. I am going to drive daddy to work."
Legend - "No. We stay here."

We get to Cody's work.
Daddy - "Okay, I'll see you guys later."
Legend - "You going potty, daddy?"
Daddy - "No, I'm going to work."
Legend - "You go potty at work?"
Daddy - "Well, maybe later."
Legend - "Bye bye, daddy. You gotta go potty."
Daddy - "Okay... bye bye."

We get back home.
Legend - "Where's daddy?"
Me - "He had to go to work."
Legend - "We're going camping?"
Me - "Not today. He had to go to work. Remember? Daddy works on a computer. He works really hard."
Legend - "Daddy had to go potty at the computer... I want to watch a show."
Me - "...Okay, let's go watch a show."

No comments:

Post a Comment