Monday 27 August 2012

Cheerio

Legend has recently decided that peeing standing up is way better than sitting down. The problem is: Aim.
I had heard that giving little boys a target helps them keep the stream in the right direction.

Legend - "I have to pee!" It always seems to come as an urgent surprise.
So, keeping the aim issue in mind, I grab a Cheerio from the cereal box and plop it into the toilet.

Legend, before I even get a chance to explain - "Oh no!"
Me - "It's okay Legend. See if you can hit it with your pee."
Legend - "That's my cereal! Oh no! Get it out!"
He makes to reach down to fish it out.

Me - "No, no, Legend. I put it there on purpose. See if you can hit it with your pee!"
Legend - "No! It's my cereal. It not go in the potty! No, no."

So, I flush the toilet to get rid of the Cheerio.
Legend, upset - "Oh no! It went down! Get it!"
Me - "No, it's okay. It's gone. Go pee."
Legend, defeated - "My cereal."

He finally pees.
I will never try that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment