Saturday 5 May 2012

Love Cont.

Cash and Legend are playing a rousing game of Hunter. They take turns hunting the other, who is either a wolf or bear, or sometimes they hunt dinosaurs together.

They are convinced there is a T-rex upstairs they must hunt. They creep up the stairs, unaware that I can see them from where I am sitting.

Cash - "What's that noise? It's a Sharp Tooth. Let's get 'em."
Legend - "Ya. I hear dinosaur. Up there."

They reach the landing.
Cash - "It's night time now. We gotta make a tent."
Legend - "Ya. Night night, Cash."
They lie down beside each other on the stairs.

Legend - "Night night. I love you, Cash."
Cash smiles broadly - "I love you too, Legend. I love you too."

I enjoy seeing how they interact when they think I am not watching. Sometimes their love and kindness toward each other surprises me.

No comments:

Post a Comment