Sunday 9 September 2012

Suspicious Yeehaw

Legend likes his privacy when he uses the toilet. After a few minutes I hear a suspicious noise from the bathroom.

Legend yells - "Yeehaw!"
This is not a normal bathroom exclamation, so I investigate.

I find Legend, pants down, dancing in a circle, waving one arm above his head like he is about to rope a steer, repeatedly yelling "yeehaw", with the removable children's toilet seat on his head, the perfect cowboy hat apparently.

I grab the seat and toss it away. "Yuck, Legend. That seat is for the toilet, not your head! Gross!"
Legend - "It got poop on it?"
Me - "Boys and girls sit on it when they go potty. It is not a toy. Yucky. Yucky."

Legend's brow scrunches and his lip quivers.
I try to back-pedal a bit - "It's okay, honey. I'm not mad. We just can't play with the toilet seat."

Legend bawls - "My HAT! My cowboy HAT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment