Friday 19 August 2011

The Beginning

My life revolves around three silly, awesome, infuriating 2 year olds whom I call my three silly gooses.

There is Legend, my loud and unpredictable, brutish but sweet son who just turned 2. He is slow on learning words, great with puzzles, uniquely tall and strong, and only calls me Mommy under duress.

I am also blessed to care for two awesome kids while their respective parents are at work. I care for Kayla (we'll call her), an affectionate but demanding almost 2 little girl who has a very effective and very watery, practiced bawl-on-cue; and Cash who is a kind and sweet little 2 year old boy who gets a sneaky (and kind of adorable) smile when he pushes my buttons. They both call me Auntie Kate, to my delight.

These 3 peas keep me guessing and moving, acting as teacher, entertainer, snuggler, and often as referee. This blog is my way of sharing some of the awesome, cute, hilarious, and hilariously awful things these kids say and do.

I hope you enjoy their antics, I certainly do.

No comments:

Post a Comment