Wednesday 3 October 2012

New Baby

I got to hold a friend's new baby at a play group this morning.  After a few minutes, Legend noticed me with the baby, abandoned his ride-on car and raced toward me with a big smile on his face.

Legend - "The baby! The baby! I wanna look at it? Please?"
I kneel down to show him the baby.

Legend is beside himself with excitement - "Wow! That baby come out your belly, Mommy?"
Me - "Haha! No, this is my friend's baby. Our baby is still in my belly."
Legend looks at my belly as if to confirm, then looks slightly disappointed - "Oh okay. It looks like your baby."  Honest mistake.

Me - "Our baby will come out soon. 9 more weeks or so."
Legend accepts this and takes off to the climbing equipment.

It is nice to know he is excited for baby's arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment