Wednesday 13 June 2012

Roll

Legend and Cash are on their bellies rolling down a little hill at the park and giggling.

Legend jumps up from a good roll with a big smile on his face and runs up to me.
Legend - "You try, Mommy! Roll down hill! You try!"
Me - " I can't. I don't want to hurt the baby." I rub my belly to accentuate my excuse.
Legend stretches his hands out toward my belly - "I take baby. You try roll."

He walks up to my belly and pretends to take the baby.
Legend - "You roll. Try it."
Me - "You can't take my baby. It is in my belly."
Legend - "Huh? ... I have your baby! You're never gonna have baby again!"

He runs away across the field.
Cash follows, holding a pretend baby in his hands too.
Kayla follows too - "Boys! You can't steal Auntie Kate's baby!"

They spend the next 10 minutes running to my belly and back across the field, stealing and giving back my baby.


1 comment:

  1. haha, man I cannot believe Legends imagination these days, its awesome :D

    ReplyDelete